Caravaca Bullring
CaravacaThe Bullring was built in the second half of the 19th century on the site of the Franciscan monastery of Santa María de Gracia, after it was abandoned by the friars following the Mendizábal confiscation.
It was inaugurated on September 28, 1880, coinciding with that year's Fair, and has undergone several subsequent renovations. Specifically, in 1926 the capacity was increased and the monumental neo-Mudéjar façade that makes such an impression today was erected.
Between 1995 and 1999 the building underwent a rehabilitation process.
Address: Plaza del Egido, S/N, 30400 Caravaca de la Cruz.
Phone: 968 702 424 (Tourist Office).

